Odin® Darley Fast Foam 250 Foam Proportioner
The motor is a 12 VDC, ½ hp continuous speed electric motor. The maximum amp draw at full load, 175 psi (12 b) will be 39 amps. The Venturi will flow up to 250 gpm (946.3 L/min).
Up to 250 gpm @ 1% at pressures up to 175 psi
- 2.5 gpm/250 gpm, 1/2 hp 12vdc motor, pilot operated relief valve
- Low concentrate float switch
- Venturi 2″ NPT
- Includes installation kit
- Control panel placard with on/off switch and low concentrate light, adjustable foam percentage valve
- Mini Pumper
- Pumper Tanker
- Rescue Pumper
- Wildland/Quick Attack Fire Vehicle
21″L x 10″W x 12″H, 75 lbs. (34 kg)
This simple non-electronic device is the key to reliable repeatable and safe operation. The PORV controls the foam concentrate flow path by diverting the excess foam concentrate, not utilized in the injection process, back to the foam concentrate tank. The PORV takes a water pressure signal from the main waterway and shifts the valve mechanically to control the system.
The control panel consists of a placard with operating instructions, low concentrate level warning light, on/off power switch and fully adjustable concentrate metering valve. This metering valve is infinitely adjustable from 0% to 1%.
For more ODIN products click here