Trailer Units / Bakkie Sakkies / Skid Units
We have a range of durable Bakkie Sakkies for Water and Foam, Fire Fighting Skid Units and Fire Trailers for sale. This Firefighter trailer & skid units range from 400lt to 2500lt. The Water Tank, Pump, hose reel, and fittings can be assembled to fit your unique environment. Our portable fire fighting units are built on sturdy weatherproof trailer units, which makes it mobile over any terrain with your 4×4 vehicle, ensuring that you can get to places that are difficult using a normal fire fighting engine. Request a quote, and we’ll ensure that you get the best price.
When you buy a Veld Fire Fighting Trailer, then you’ll receive one complete with papers (road worthy and ready to register on your name), they come with heavy-duty (1500kg rated) with 14’” commercial tires – either braked or non-brake axel. We deliver anywhere in South Africa, and over borders.
- 400 Litre to 2500 Liter Water Tanks
- Davey Twin Standard pump producing 10bar / 250Liters per minute
- Davey Twin Wide pump producing 10bar / 550Liters per minute
- Hose Reel from 30 meters to 100 meters.
- Our hose reels are locally manufactured, durable and sturdy heavy-duty hose reels with hydraulic rotating coupling and manual or electric rewind-handle.
- Unique T-tank design
- With single and twin variations, and your choice of higher flow or higher pressure, the class leading performance Davey Firefighter is number 1 in South Africa, and sold worldwide. Provides high head performance at 3600rpm whilst still being able to operate across the full pump curve without overloading the engine.
- High Pressure Standard 25lpm – 40bar. This Skid Unit (called a "Slip-on") is manufactured to fit most "Bakkies" / Pick up trucks in the southern African hemisphere. Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, Volkswagen Amarok, Mahindra.
- Medium Pressure / Low Volume 10 Bar – 250lpm. This Skid Unit (called a "Slip-on") is manufactured to fit most "Bakkies" / Pick up trucks in the southern African hemisphere. Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, Volkswagen Amarok, Mahindra.