The Super Chief has a unique design specially engineered for the fire service. The pump and engine assembly detach easily and quickly from the float. The float assembly folds in half for convenient storage in most apparatus compartments.
The 4-cycle, air-cooled Briggs & Stratton® gasoline engine is designed for reliable performance and runs for more than an hour at full throttle on one tank of gas. The Super Chief is designed for easy maintenance. With corrosion resistant aluminum castings in the pump housing and impeller, the Super Chief can run dry for a maximum of 2 minutes without damage. The collapsible float assembly is almost unsinkable and extremely tough, made with a high density polyethylene shell filled with closed-cell polyurethane foam.
- Gas Tank: 3.1 quarts (2.8 Liters)
- Oil: 1.5 Quarts (1.4 Liters)
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton® Series IntekTM Series 11 HP, 3600 RPM @ no load. 21 cubic inch/344cc; single
cylinder overhead valve (OHV) design. advanced anit-Vibration System (AVSTM)
- Pump Body: 0.5 inches (1.2 cm) cast aluminum alloy with built-in suction guard and skids
- Discharge: 2.5 nST male or ISO228/1-G21/2 a parallel pipe; 3” (76 mm) hose diameter recommended for full output.
- Float: High density polyethylene shell filled with closed-cell polyurethane foam
- Body: High density polyethylene shell filled with closed-cell polyurethane foam
- Impeller: Aluminum
- Transfer and Tank Refilling
- High Volume, High Pressure
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for drafting from ponds, streams or lakes
- Operates in only three inches of Water
- Lightweight package is easily transported and carried by two people.
- Size: 30 x 30 x 23 in. (760 x 760 x 585 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 131 lbs. (59.42 kg)
- net Weight: 118 lbs (53.5 kg)
- Pump: 86 lbs (39.0 kg)
- float: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Part numbers: 545-4091-07-0 Super Chief(NST Thread)
- 545-4091-08-0 Super Chief (ISO Thread)