PowerFlow HPX200-KBD24 Attack Firefighting pump
The pump/engine shall be capable of meeting the NFPA 1906 performance rating of 50 GPM @ 150 PSI. Typical pump performance from 5 foot draft at sea level shall be: 20 GPM @ 300 PSI, 90 GPM @ 200 PSI, 125 GPM @ 150 PSI, and 150 GPM @ 50 PSI.
The pump body shall be made of anodized alloy aluminum castings coupled together with a stainless steel band clamp with an O-ring seal which allows quick pump volute removal for servicing. The pump end shall be factory hydrostatically tested to 500 PSI. The impeller shall be bronze. The renewable clearance ring shall be made of bronze to inhibit galvanic corrosion. The impeller shall be 4.875 inches (123.83 mm) in diameter and designed with a sleeve back end to prevent water from coming in contact with the engine shaft. To obtain the required pressures, a built-in oil bath lubricated gearbox shall be provided between the pump end and engine. The pump shaft seal shall be an automatically adjusting, maintenance free, mechanical type.
The priming pump shall be a positive displacement, oil-less rotary vane electric motor driven pump conforming to the requirements of NFPA 1901. The pump body shall be manufactured of heat treated anodized aluminum for wear and corrosion resistance. The pump shall be capable of producing a minimum 24 Hg vacuum at 2000 feet above sea level. The electric motor shall be a 12 VDC (or 24 VDC) totally enclosed unit. The priming pump shall not require lubrication. The control valve shall be of all bronze construction
The suction and discharge ports shall be female pipe thread, designed and located to accept applicable hose thread adapters (2” NPT Suction, 1.5” NPT Discharge).
The engine shall be a 4 cycle DIESEL Kubota D902 radiator liquid cooled design. Engine rating shall be 24.8 BHP at 3600 RPM with a torque of 41.3 lb-ft at 2600 rpm. Engine displacement shall be 898cc and the engine shall be EPA Tier 4 compliant. A 12-volt electric system shall be provided with electric starter and a 40 amp alternator.
- Electric start
- Mounting feet
- 12V ESP Primer
- Single gauge instrument panel
- 12 Volt 40 amp alternator
- Body and Head: black hard coat anodized aluminum with gloss black paint, corrosion resistant with smooth waterways for maximum performance.
- Impeller: Bronze enclosed type, fully machined and balanced, Bronze impeller has high strength and will not rust or corrode. Smooth waterways increase efficiency.
- Shaft Seal: Self-lubricating, self- adjusting mechanical seal for low maintenance and dependability. Easy and economical to maintain.
- Drain Cock: Brass
- Priming: Complete with 12-volt DC ESP primer, shipped loose
- Kubota Super Mini Series D902- E3B
- Emission Regulation: Tier 4
- Type: Vertical, 4-cycle liquid cooled diesel
- Horsepower: 24.8hp @ 3600rpm
- Combustion System: IDI
- Intake System: Naturally Aspirated
- Starting: Electric
- Control: Manual with electric shut-off
- Air Filter: Dry type with cyclone pre-cleaner
For more products like this click here