PowerFlow HPX200-KBD24 Attack Firefighting pump
Hale’s line of diesel-powered slip-on pumps offers the convenience of fuel compatibility with a diesel-powered chassis. They combine all the benefits of a diesel engine — including safety, reliability, long life, and low maintenance — with power and performance comparable to a gasoline-driven unit.
The suction connection for the HPX200- KBD24 is a 3” female NPT/4” Victaulic. Discharge is a removeable 2.5” NPT female connection.
Power is provided by a heavy duty Kubota D902, 24.8hp liquid cooled diesel engine. It complies with EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations, and delivers the highest output within the Kubota Super Mini Series engines.
The HPX200-KBD24 has a volute constructed of a high strength, light weight anodized aluminum. A bronze impeller, replaceable bronze clearance rings, and a self-adjusting, self-lubricating mechanical seal provide long life and low maintenance operation.
- Electric start
- Mounting feet
- 12V ESP Primer
- Single gauge instrument panel
- 12 Volt 40 amp alternator
- Body and Head: black hard coat anodized aluminum with gloss black paint, corrosion resistant with smooth waterways for maximum performance.
- Impeller: Bronze enclosed type, fully machined and balanced, Bronze impeller has high strength and will not rust or corrode.
- Shaft Seal: Self-lubricating, self- adjusting mechanical seal for low maintenance and dependability.
- Drain Cock: Brass
- Priming: Complete with 12-volt DC ESP primer, shipped loose
- Kubota Super Mini Series D902- E3B
- Emission Regulation: Tier 4
- Type: Vertical, 4-cycle liquid cooled diesel
- Horsepower: 24.8hp @ 3600rpm
- Combustion System: IDI
- Intake System: Naturally Aspirated
- Starting: Electric
- Speed Governor: Automatic centrifugal
- Control: Manual with electric shut-off
- Air Filter: Dry type with cyclone precleaner
24.8hp Kubota Diesel Engine
290 GPM @ 25 PSI • 275 GPM @ 50 PSI
205 GPM @ 100 PSI • 165 GPM @ 125 PSI
Features and Benefits:
- Diesel Compatibility — Refueling convenience with today’s apparatus
- High Capacity Model — Flows to 290 GPM
- Exclusive Band Clamp Design — Quick and easy access for maintenance and repairs – Includes speed increasing gearbox
- Configured for easy installation by truck builders
- Ideal for pump and roll applications
- Impeller Diameter: 8.75”
- Suction: 3” FNPT, 4” Victaulic
- Discharge: 2.5” FNPT
- l ength: 32” (813 mm)
- Width: 20” (508 mm)
- Height to top of oil cap: 26” (660 mm)
- Height to tip of muffler: 40” (1016 mm)
- Weight: 355 lbs (161 kg)