PowerFlow HPX100-KBD24 Xtreme Pump
Hale’s line of diesel-powered slip-on pumps offers the convenience of fuel compatibility with a diesel-powered chassis. They combine all the benefits of a diesel engine — including safety, reliability, long life, and low maintenance — with power and performance comparable to a gasoline-driven unit.
This Hale X series pump comes complete with a 12- volt electric start ignition system. The fuel connections make it easy to use the vehicle’s diesel tank for increased run time. The suction connection for the HPX100-KBD24 is a 1.5” female NPT for maximum efficiency in OEM installation and the discharge is a 3” NPT female connection.
The HPX100-KBD24 is an ideal product for OEM installation. The pump is equipped for remotely connected throttle and stop controls. Power is provided by a heavy duty Kubota D902, 24.8hp liquid cooled diesel engine. It complies with EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations, and delivers the highest output within the Kubota Super Mini Series engines.
The HPX100-KBD24’s volute and pump head are constructed of a high strength, lightweight anodized aluminum. A bronze impeller, replaceable bronze clearance rings, and a self-adjusting, self-lubricating mechanical seal provide long life and low maintenance operation.
- Electric start
- Mounting feet
- 12V ESP Primer
- Single gauge instrument panel
- 12 Volt 40 amp alternator
- Body and Head: black hard coat anodized aluminum with gloss black paint, corrosion resistant with smooth waterways for maximum performance.
- Impeller: Bronze enclosed type, fully machined and balanced, Bronze impeller has high strength and will not rust or corrode. Smooth waterways
- Shaft Seal: Self-lubricating, self-adjusting mechanical seal for low maintenance and dependability. Easy and economical to maintain.
- Drain Cock: Brass
- Priming: Complete with 12-volt DC ESP primer, shipped loose
- Kubota Super Mini Series D902- E3B
- Emission Regulation: Tier 4
- Type: Vertical, 4-cycle liquid cooled diesel
- Horsepower: 24.8hp @ 3600rpm
- Combustion System: IDI
- Intake System: Naturally Aspirated
- Starting: Electric
- Control: Manual with electric shut-off
- Air Filter: Dry type with cyclone pre-cleaner
24.8hp Kubota Diesel Engine
145 GPM @ 100 PSI • 125 GPM @ 150 PSI
90 GPM @ 200 PSI • 25 GPM @ 300 PSI
100 LPM @ 20 BAR • 300 LPM @ 15 BAR
490 lPM @ 10 BAR
Features and Benefits:
- Diesel Compatibility — Refueling convenience with today’s apparatus
- High Pressure Model — in excess of 300 PSI
- Exclusive Band Clamp Design — Quick and easy access for maintenance and repairs
- Configured for easy installation by truck builders
- Ideal for pump and roll applications
- Tier 4 compliant engine
- Impeller Diameter: 4.875”
- Suction: 1.5 FNPT
- Discharge: 3” FNPT
- length: 34” (864 mm)
- Width: 16.5” (419 mm)
- Height to top of oil cap: 26” (660 mm)
- Height to tip of muffler: 34”(864mm)
- Weight: 340 lbs (164kg)