The entire Portable Pro-Kit™ system is pre-engineered utilizing Hale/Class1’s advanced CAD system which allows for a simple, clean, cost effective and repeatable design.
Features and Benefits:
- Simplified ordering and purchasing result in significant cost savings.
- Total system arrives ready to install, reducing cycle time.
- Pro-Kit system options include Hale or Class1 Stainless Steel Valves and FoamLogix® foam systems.
- Pro-Kit systems are available with either the Briggs and Stratton® 18HP engine or the Honda® 20HP engine.
- Available with HP75, 100, 200, 300, or 400 pump heads
- Includes Class1 multi-function control panel.
- Pro-Kit comes with all stainless steel plumbing for unsurpassed corrosion resistance
The Portable Pro-Kit system comes in two configurations: A — with foam system or B — without foam system. Both systems come complete with:
- 1.0 Tank Fill
- 1.0 Hose Reel (Foam)
- 1.5 Discharge (Foam)
- 3.0 Tank to Pump
You pick the system and configuration for your needs. To order, contact your Hale/Class1 regional manager or call the customer service department at 800-533-3569 or 352-629-5020.
Portable Pro-Kit ™ Hale Products Inc. | 607 n W 27th Avenue | ocala, Florida 34475 | P: 800.533.3569 | F: 800.520.3473 The Hale/Class1 Portable Pro-Kit TM program combines Hale’s renowned portable pumps with Class1 premium components. Hale Portable Pro-Kits (PPKs) are available with a variety of pump end and engine combinations. We offer these units with both gasoline and diesel engines.