Odin® Darley Fast Foam 50 Class A Foam Proportioner
The motor is a 12 VDC, ½ hp continuous speed electric motor. The maximum amp draw at full load, 175 psi (12 b) will be 39 amps. The pump is a continuous duty, piston type, positive displacement pump. It is rated at 2.5 gpm (9.5 L/min). The pump shall be supplied with a 250 psi (17.2 b) safety relief valve for protection against over pressurization. The Venturi will flow up to 250 gpm (946.3 L/min).
Up to 50gpm @ 1% at pressures up to 175 psi
- .5 gpm/130 gpm, 1/4 hp 12vdc motor, pilot operated relief valve
- Low concentrate float switch
- Venturi 1½” NPT
- Master check valve, 1½” NPT stainless steel
- Includes installation kit
- Control panel placard with on/off switch and low concentrate light, adjustable foam percentage valve
- Mini Pumper
- Wildland/Quick Attack Fire Vehicle
19″L x 10″W x 14″H, 64 lbs. (29 kg)
This simple non-electronic device is the key to reliable repeatable and safe operation. The PORV controls the foam concentrate flow path by diverting the excess foam concentrate, not utilized in the injection process, back to the foam concentrate tank. The PORV takes a water pressure signal from the main waterway and shifts the valve mechanically to control the system.
For more ODIN products click here