Medium Pressure / Low Volume Slip-on Unit (Bakkie Sakkie) 10 Bar – 250lpm
- Veld fire/ brush fire situations where higher flow rates are required to douse higher heat intensity and high fuel load fires.
- Foresters and forestry contractors / first responders / farmers / game farm managers.
- Unique T-tank design allowing fitment to any vehicle (fits between most wheel arches). Tanks manufactured from durable UV-stabilised Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) material (3-year tank warranty against fractures and material failure).
- Sturdy Galvanised Top-Frame bolted to top of tank. Galvanized Top-Frame accommodates all assembled equipment.
- Pump close coupled to Honda Engine on sturdy galvanised base plate.
- Honda GX160 (5.5HP) pull-start petrol engine, coupled to DAVEY Twin-stage centrifugal pump.
- 60m x 20mm high quality rubber hose with geka couplings.
- Durable and sturdy heavy-duty hose reel with hydraulic rotating coupling and manual rewind-handle.
- 1 x Adjustable brass discharge nozzle.
- 5m x 65mm flexi suction hose with Cam-lock couplings, foot valve & strainer. Suction hose is stored inside water tank.
Low Pressure Unit Performance:
- Maximum operating pressure – 10 Bar
- Maximum flow rate of 250 L/min @ max engine RPM
- Truck- bed mounting kit
- Electric rewind hose reel
- Fair lead roller guides
|Length (L)||Width (W)||Tank Height (TH)||Total Height (H)|
|400 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||400 mm||970 mm|
|500 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||470 mm||1040 mm|
|600 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||550 mm||1120 mm|
|700 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||620 mm||1190 mm|