PowerFlow HPX300-KBD24 high flow pump
The HPX300-KBD24 high flow pump’s volute and pump head are constructed of high strength, lightweight anodized aluminum. A bronze impeller, replaceable bronze clearance rings, and a self-adjusting, self-lubricating mechanical seal provide long life and low maintenance operation.
The pump/engine shall be capable of meeting the NFPA 1906 performance rating of 150 GPM @ 100 PSI. Typical pump performance from 5 foot draft at sea level shall be: 200 GPM @ 100 PSI, 320 GPM @ 75 PSI, 410 GPM @ 50 PSI and 460 GPM @ 25 PSI.
The pump body shall be made of anodized alloy aluminium castings coupled together with a stainless steel band clamp with an O-ring seal which allows quick pump volute removal for servicing. The pump end shall be factory hydrostatically tested to 200 PSI. The impeller shall be bronze. The renewable clearance rings shall be made of bronze to inhibit galvanic corrosion. The impeller shall be 8.0 inches (203.2 mm) in diameter and designed with a sleeve back end to prevent water from coming in contact with the engine shaft. The pump shaft seal shall be an automatically adjusting, maintenance free, mechanical type.
The priming pump shall be a positive displacement, oil-less rotary vane electric motor driven pump conforming to the requirements of NFPA 1901. The pump body shall be manufactured of heat treated anodized aluminum for wear and corrosion resistance. The pump shall be capable of producing a minimum 24 Hg vacuum at 2000 feet above sea level. The electric motor shall be a 12 VDC (or 24 VDC) totally enclosed unit. The priming pump shall not require lubrication. The control valve shall be of all bronze construction.
The suction and discharge ports shall be female pipe thread, designed and located to accept applicable hose thread adapters (3” NPT / 4” Victaulic Suction, 3” NPT Discharge flange).
The pump/engine shall be isolation mounted on engine mounting legs.
The pump shall be supplied with a remote mounted control panel. This panel shall include a throttle lever, primer lever, master switch, starter button, choke control, a 2.5 inch liquid filled discharge gauge and an oil pressure warning light.
- Electric start
- Mounting feet
- 12V ESP Primer
- Single gauge instrument panel
- 12 Volt 40 amp alternator
- Body and Head: black hard coat anodized aluminum with gloss black paint, corrosion resistant with smooth waterways for maximum performance.
- Impeller: Bronze enclosed type, fully machined and balanced, Bronze impeller has high strength and will not rust or corrode. Smooth waterways
- Shaft Seal: Self-lubricating, self-adjusting mechanical seal for low maintenance and dependability. Easy and economical to maintain.
- Drain Cock: Brass
- Priming: Complete with 12-volt DC ESP primer, shipped loose
Features and Benefits:
- Diesel Compatibility — Refueling convenience with today’s apparatus
- High Capacity Model — Flows to 450 GPM
- Exclusive Band Clamp Design — Quick and easy access for maintenance and repairs
- Configured for easy installation by truck builders
- Ideal for pump and roll applications
- Tier 4 compliant engine
- Impeller Diameter: 8.00”
- Suction: 3” FNPT, 4” Victaulic
- Discharge: 3.0” FNPT
- Length: 32” (813 mm)
- Width: 20” (508 mm)
- Height to top of oil cap: 26” (660 mm)
- Height to tip of muffler:40”(1016mm)
- Weight: 355 lbs (161 kg)
HPX300-KBD24 high flow pump engine
The engine shall be a 4 cycle DIESEL Kubota D902 radiator liquid cooled design. Engine rating shall be 24.8 BHP at 3600 RPM with a torque of 41.3 lb-ft at 2600 rpm. Engine displacement shall be 898cc and the engine shall be EPA Tier 4 compliant. A 12-volt electric system shall be provided with electric starter and a 40 amp alternator.
- Kubota Super Mini Series D902- E3B
- Emission Regulation: Tier 4
- Type: Vertical, 4-cycle liquid cooled diesel
- Horsepower: 24.8hp @ 3600rpm
- Combustion System: IDI
- Intake System: Naturally Aspirated
- Starting: Electric
- Control: Manual with electric shut-off
- Air Filter: Dry type with cyclone pre-cleaner
24.8hp Kubota Diesel Engine
420 GPM @ 50 PSI • 370 GPM @ 60 PSI
290 GPM @ 80 PSI • 150 GPM @ 100 PSI
950 LPM @ 6 BAR • 1200 LPM @ 5 BAR
1400 LPM @ 4 BAR • 1700 LPM @ 3 BAR
For related products click here