The pump/engine shall be capable of meeting the NFPA 1906 performance ratings of 150 GPM @ 100 PSI and 50 GPM @ 150 PSI. Typical pump performance from 5 foot draft at sea level shall be: 120 GPM @ 150 PSI, 165 GPM @ 125 PSI, 205 GPM @ 100 PSI, and 290 GPM @ 25 PSI.
The priming pump shall be a positive displacement, oil-less rotary vane electric motor driven pump conforming to the requirements of NFPA 1901. The pump body shall be manufactured of heat treated anodized aluminum for wear and corrosion resistance. The pump shall be capable of producing a minimum 24 Hg vacuum at 2000 feet above sea level. The electric motor shall be a 12 VDC (or 24 VDC) totally enclosed unit. The priming pump shall not require lubrication. The priming pump shall be operated by a single push-pull control valve mounted on the pump operator panel. The control valve shall be of all bronze construction.
The engine shall be a 4 cycle DIESEL Kubota D902 radiator liquid cooled design. Engine rating shall be 24.8 BHP at 3600 RPM with a torque of 41.3 lb-ft at 2600 rpm. Engine displacement shall be 898cc and the engine shall be EPA Tier 4 compliant. A 12-volt electric system shall be provided with electric starter and a 40 amp alternator. Engine shall be with USDA approved spark arrestor.
- Electric start
- Mounting feet
- 12V ESP Primer
- Single gauge instrument panel
- 12 Volt 40 amp alternator
- Body and Head: black hard coat anodized aluminum with gloss black paint, corrosion resistant with smooth waterways for maximum performance.
- Impeller: Bronze enclosed type, fully machined and balanced, Bronze impeller has high strength and will not rust or corrode. Smooth waterways increase efficiency.
- Shaft Seal: Self-lubricating, self- adjusting mechanical seal for low maintenance and dependability. Easy and economical to maintain.
- Drain Cock: Brass
- Priming: Complete with 12-volt DC ESP primer, shipped loose
- Kubota Super Mini Series D902- E3B
- Emission Regulation: Tier 4
- Type: Vertical, 4-cycle liquid cooled diesel
- Horsepower: 24.8hp @ 3600rpm
- Combustion System: IDI
- Intake System: Naturally Aspirated
- Starting: Electric
- Control: Manual with electric shut-off
- Air Filter: Dry type with cyclone precleaner