HP450 Attack Max twin handline capable pump
Power is provided by the respected Briggs and Stratton Vanguard engine. The Vanguard power comes from a reliable state-of-the-art, air-cooled, 35 BHP, V-twin, Overhead Valve (OHV) engine. The overhead-valve design delivers more power than conventionally designed side-valve engines. It has an electric starter to ensure starting under all conditions.
B35 Briggs & Stratton Engine
310 GPM @ 100 PSI • 435 GPM @ 75 PSI • 500 GPM @ 65 PSI
Features and Benefits:
- Cost efficient twin handline capable pump.
- Full Instrumentation — Instrument panel shipped loose for remote mounting (“X” versions)
- Superior Performance—High pump efficiency
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Gas Engine—Quiet and powerful
- Exclusive band clamp design — Quick and easy access for maintenance and repairs