High Pressure 25lpm – 40bar Standard Slip-on Skid Unit
- Forest fire, wildfire and bush fire applications where high-pressure water delivery is required for clearing of under-brush and in lighter fuel load fires or typical grass fire situations.
- Also suitable as a high-pressure washer /cleaner.
- Foresters / forestry contractors / first responders / fast attack teams / silviculture & harvesting contractors / farmers / agricultural contractors / light & medium industry / mining.
- Unique T-tank design allowing fitment to any vehicle (fits between most wheel arches). Tanks manufactured from durable UV-stabilised Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) material (3-year tank warranty against fractures and material failure).
- Sturdy Galvanised Top-Frame bolted to top of tank. Galvanized Top-Frame accommodates all assembled equipment.
- Unique base-plate design allows for secure fitment of engine and pump assembly.
- Accessible belt tensioner for ease of operation and adjustment of drive belts with fully enclosed belt & pulley cover to protect drive belts, pulleys, and drive shafts.
- Honda GX160 (5.5HP) pull-start petrol engine, coupled to RUBY TR-22 High Pressure piston pump.
- 60m x 10mm Single Steel- braided high pressure hose with High Pressure quick couplings. 100m hose available as optional extra.
- Durable and sturdy heavy duty hose reel with hydraulic rotating coupling and manual rewind-handle.
- 1 x G20 Aluminium pistol-grip discharge gun. (HP washing lance available on request).
- 4 x tie down eye-lids on top frame for secure fastening to your truck bed.
HP Standard – Performance:
- Maximum operating pressure – 40 Bar
- Maximum discharge rate up to 25 L/min @40 Bar Pressure
- Truck-bed mounting kit
- PVC canvas pump & engine covers
- Venturi-suction system to allow suction from open water source
- Electric rewind hose reel
- Fair lead roller guides
View more ANCO products here
Tank Sizes & Dimension
|Tank||Length (L)||Width (W)||Tank Height (TH)||Total Height (H)|
|400 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||400 mm||970 mm|
|500 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||470 mm||1040 mm|
|600 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||550 mm||1120 mm|
|700 L||1020 mm||1220 mm||620 mm||1190 mm|
For more Trailer Units / Bakkie Sakkie / Skid Units click here