Hi-lift First Responder Jack
HI-LIFT FIRST RESPONSE JACK 48″ (1.2m)
HI LIFT FIRST RESPONSE JACK 60″ (1.5m)
FRJ-KIT – conversion of standard Hi Lift Jack to Rescue Jack
The First Responder Jack is the tool of choice for Extrication, Heavy Rescue, Forcible Entry, RIT/RIC, procedures as well as Stabilization and Shoring. Firefighter-designed, the First Responder Jack is constructed of steel, cast iron, and high-strength aluminium, and available in 36″, 48″, and 60″ sizes. It offers up to 4660 lb. of leveraging, lifting, and winching options. No other rescue tool is as easy to use, dependable, visible, and versatile; giving it unlimited potential at a fraction of the cost of other expensive rescue tools.
The First Responder Jack offers the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools at a fraction of the cost. It requires no fuel or power, which makes it ideal for remote access with limited resources, and USAR applications in all types of disasters. From being first on-scene at a rural accident to deploying RIT for a firefighter down during a structure fire, or searching for victims at the largest of incidents, there is no tool in the fires service that offers more versatility than the First Responder Jack.
Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is rated to the full capacity of the jack for winching, clamping and spreading
- Durable powder-coated bright yellow main components with fire red actuating pieces
- Safe Use Information including rated load details and operating instructions
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360-degree pin-able rotation platform
- Luminescent features for use in IDLH and low light atmospheres
|Size||36″ (91 cm)||48″ (122 cm)||60″ (152 cm)|
|Min. Lift Height||17.14 cm||17.14 cm||17.14 cm|
|Max. Lift Height||68.58 cm||98.12 cm||126.37 cm|
|Overall Height||104.14 cm||128.91 cm||156.85 cm|
|Width||12.7 cm||12.7 cm||12.7 cm|
|Depth||24.46 cm||24.46 cm||24.46 cm|
|Rated Load (RL)||2113 kg||2113 kg||2113 kg|
|RL on upper 30.5 cm||–||–||1206 kg|
|Tested Load (TL)||3175 kg||3175 kg||3175 kg|
|TL on upper 30.5 cm||–||–||1814 kg|
|Winching capacity||3175 kg||175 kg||3175 kg|
|Clamping capacity||3175 kg||3175 kg||3175 kg|
|Weight||12.25 kg||13.70 kg||15.10 kg|
Features & Benefits
- This versatile hand tool replaces the need for multiple extrication tools, offering the same spreading and ramming options used in extrication as the expensive hydraulic tools, at a fraction of the cost.
- The ability to rapidly stop and stabilize crushing forces, as well as lift vehicles and/or objects, allow for quick patient removal and treatment.
- Access compartments such as hoods and trunks quickly and with ease.
- Aggressive 36 sq. inch base provides a safe and effective platform, while offering a wide array of rescue options that encompass; cribbing, chains, straps, and has a 360 degree pin-able rotation platform.
- Lifting and moving debris with up to 4660 lb. of lifting ability can be accomplished with this lightweight and easy to use tool. This makes the First Responder Jack a great option for rescuers in any condition.
- Removable top clamp-clevis attachment is capable of winching, clamping or spreading up to 4660 lb.
- Moving components have luminescent tape for low to no light operations for RIT and victim rescue in IDLH atmospheres.
- With its lifting and spreading capabilities, the First Responder Jack has the ability of breaching many style doors and windows by a single rescuer.
- Can be used as a high pick point or anchor for rope rescue or firefighter egress.
- Needing no fuel or power, this unique hand tool is ideal for USAR and RIT applications in all types of disasters and rescues.
- This simple and lightweight tool offers multiple uses in many areas of rescue disciplines such as confined space and HAZ-MAT. Due to its design and construction, decon is made easy.
- When purchase points are limited, the specially designed base several options.
- Ideal for remote access with limited resources. This jack’s construction makes it ideal for any weather or IDLH condition, as well as submerged in water or in high heat scenarios.
- Remove obstructions such as pedals, steering columns, and other interior obstructions with a safe and controlled movement using only one tool.
- Create access and egress for patient removal and room for patients with entrapment issues. These evolutions can be completed in seconds without having to connect hoses or deploy heavy extrication tools or pumps.
- The First Responder Jack offers multiple options for enlarging patient compartments for extrication.