RescueStep®: Rescue and extrication platform for quick access at the site
Fire fighters and rescue services platform designed for road and rail rescue.
Use: obstacle crossing, differences in height/level and rescue or extrication operations.
- Floor dimensions: W 1815 x 750 x H 960 mm
- Dimension folded: L 1967 x 954 x H 272 mm
- Wheelbase: W 2630 x 810 mm
- 100% aluminium design -empty weight: 45 kg
- High inertia profiles with rounded edges, load capacity 750 kg or 3 persons
- Non-slip aluminium grating floor with drain holes
- 4 red carrying handles
- Access ramps with double anti-slip bars
- 1 folding guard rail
Different options are available:
- Platform levelling feet: 272mm of adjustment for slope
- Height Extension: Telescopic levellers adjustable in 50mm increments up to 500mm sold in pairs.
- Lorry kit for transporting heavy tools:
- 500 kg model: 4 half axles equipped with polyamide-insulating disc wheels.
- 1,000 kg model: 2 carrying axles with polyamide insulating disc wheels and parking stop.