We build, supply and maintain “Bakkie Sakkie“/ Skid Units (trailer) which are mounted to the back of a “Bakkie”. They come with a few different sizes water tanks 600L, 1000 Liter & 2500 Litre. There is a variety of options when it comes to the High Pressure Water Pump, the Fire Fighting Hoses, Nozzles and you can even have a CAFS (Compressed Air and Foam System) added to your set up. These skid units are off-road worthy and tough enough to withstand constant fire fighting missions in the mountains and veld areas.
- Fire beaters are used to effectively control and/or extinguish wildfires in open areas such as grasslands. The wood and aluminium handle options allow a beating operation to happen at a distance. The industrial grade rubber beater allows for the firefighter to smother the flames and halt the fire. Handle length 1400mm. Beater dimensions 310mm x 450mm.
- Halligan bar is a useful multipurpose tool ideal for pulling, prying, striking, punching or twisting during overhaul or for forcible entry applications. The Halligan bar tool meets ANSI specification for hardness and comes in the 24- and 36-inch length variants. This Halligan bar is manufactured from high-carbon, heat treated steel for extended durability and comes with zinc plating for corrosion resistance.
- 600 Liter Trailer mounted fire fighting system, all ready to go when the fire hits the Fields. This strong and durable units are built locally and will withstand any punishment its given in our tough mountain ranges in South Africa.
- If you're looking for economical yet powerful fire fighting equipment then look no further than the Fire Marshal On Farm Fire Fighting Trailer. This sturdy trailer offers a great fire protection solution at an affordable price and ensures you're always in control when the threat of fire comes calling.
- With single and twin variations, and your choice of higher flow or higher pressure, the class leading performance Davey Firefighter is number 1 in South Africa, and sold worldwide. Provides high head performance at 3600rpm whilst still being able to operate across the full pump curve without overloading the engine.
- High Pressure Standard 25lpm – 40bar. This Skid Unit (called a "Slip-on") is manufactured to fit most "Bakkies" / Pick up trucks in the southern African hemisphere. Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, Volkswagen Amarok, Mahindra.
- Medium Pressure / Low Volume 10 Bar – 250lpm. This Skid Unit (called a "Slip-on") is manufactured to fit most "Bakkies" / Pick up trucks in the southern African hemisphere. Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, Volkswagen Amarok, Mahindra.
Category: Fire24SevenA 3-way control valve shuts off water flow in one pipe while opening water flow in another pipe. In a modulating or 3-point floating application the valve can also mix water from two different pipes into one pipe or divert water from one pipe into two different pipes. Connected to the Building Automation System and thermostats located in each zone, the 3-way valve directs the heating or cooling water through the coil if heating or cooling is required. If the zone does not need heating or cooling the flow is directed through the bypass line to the return piping.
Category: Fire24SevenNamed after the mountain in Colorado where fourteen firefighters died in a burnover in 1994, Storm King Mountain has been a leader in providing products that use thermal insulating materials to protect firefighters in a fast moving flame front. Fire Barrier Curtains save lives.
Category: Fire24SevenHeavy-duty 15-gauge aluminum canister with welded double-bottom for extra-long life. Full-length handle. Meets D.O.T. approval for transport of flammable fuel UN# 1B1-Y-150. Safety features include a “Big Mouth” design for easier filling. A fuel trap on the spout prevents flashback into tank. A check valve in the cover provides a second level of protection against flashback. Breather valve, oilproof gaskets and sealed outlets prevent spills and fuel-slopping. Download the Specification Document