We build, supply and maintain “Bakkie Sakkie“/ Skid Units (trailer) which are mounted to the back of a “Bakkie”. They come with a few different sizes water tanks 600L, 1000 Liter & 2500 Litre. There is a variety of options when it comes to the High Pressure Water Pump, the Fire Fighting Hoses, Nozzles and you can even have a CAFS (Compressed Air and Foam System) added to your set up. These skid units are off-road worthy and tough enough to withstand constant fire fighting missions in the mountains and veld areas.
- The Floating pump is a fully local manufactured floating pump utilizing a standard Kohler XT775 vertical shaft petrol 4 stroke engine that is fitted with a 2” Hymec trash pump. The engine has a water resistant plastic air filter cover. The fuel consumption is approximate 3lit per hour.
- Fire beaters are used to effectively control and/or extinguish wildfires in open areas such as grasslands. The wood and aluminium handle options allow a beating operation to happen at a distance. The industrial grade rubber beater allows for the firefighter to smother the flames and halt the fire. Handle length 1400mm. Beater dimensions 310mm x 450mm.
- Halligan bar is a useful multipurpose tool ideal for pulling, prying, striking, punching or twisting during overhaul or for forcible entry applications. The Halligan bar tool meets ANSI specification for hardness and comes in the 24- and 36-inch length variants. This Halligan bar is manufactured from high-carbon, heat treated steel for extended durability and comes with zinc plating for corrosion resistance.
- Fire 247 bring you the Rescuestep® platform designed for fire and rescue services. Fire fighters and rescue services platform designed for road and rail rescue. Adjustable in height thanks to its telescopic legs, it allows to intervene on uneven ground and to cope with slopes. In addition, thanks to the LORRY configuration, it also adapts to rail networks in order to cover all situations.
- These heavy-duty skid units are designed for prolonged pumping operations in grass and brush fire fighting. A water tank with a 500-litre capacity shall be supplied. The tank shall be a step type horizontal transportable tank with inner coating to prevent algae build-up.
- If you're looking for economical yet powerful fire fighting equipment then look no further than the Fire Marshal On Farm Fire Fighting Trailer. This sturdy trailer offers a great fire protection solution at an affordable price and ensures you're always in control when the threat of fire comes calling.
- High Pressure Standard 25lpm – 40bar. This Skid Unit (called a "Slip-on") is manufactured to fit most "Bakkies" / Pick up trucks in the southern African hemisphere. Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, Volkswagen Amarok, Mahindra.
- Medium Pressure / Low Volume 10 Bar – 250lpm. This Skid Unit (called a "Slip-on") is manufactured to fit most "Bakkies" / Pick up trucks in the southern African hemisphere. Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, Volkswagen Amarok, Mahindra.
Category: Fire24SevenA 3-way control valve shuts off water flow in one pipe while opening water flow in another pipe. In a modulating or 3-point floating application the valve can also mix water from two different pipes into one pipe or divert water from one pipe into two different pipes. Connected to the Building Automation System and thermostats located in each zone, the 3-way valve directs the heating or cooling water through the coil if heating or cooling is required. If the zone does not need heating or cooling the flow is directed through the bypass line to the return piping.
Category: Fire24SevenNamed after the mountain in Colorado where fourteen firefighters died in a burnover in 1994, Storm King Mountain has been a leader in providing products that use thermal insulating materials to protect firefighters in a fast moving flame front. Fire Barrier Curtains save lives.
Category: Fire24SevenHeavy-duty 15-gauge aluminum canister with welded double-bottom for extra-long life. Full-length handle. Meets D.O.T. approval for transport of flammable fuel UN# 1B1-Y-150. Safety features include a “Big Mouth” design for easier filling. A fuel trap on the spout prevents flashback into tank. A check valve in the cover provides a second level of protection against flashback. Breather valve, oilproof gaskets and sealed outlets prevent spills and fuel-slopping. Download the Specification Document