Holmatro T1 Forcible Entry tool
This hydraulic forcible entry tool allows you to cut, wedge, ram, spread, hammer, and lift. With the T1, you always have the right tool for the job.
- The T1 can cut, wedge, ram, spread, hammer, and lift. This means you always have the right tool for the job.
- Having all these functions in one tool also saves weight and space in your vehicle
- The T1 is a stand-alone tool, so you won’t need batteries or an external pump
Compact and powerful
- The patented hydraulic cutting/spreading mechanism of the T1 allows for high cutting & spreading forces in a compact tool design
- Easy to use in confined spaces
- Easy to carry and store
- You don’t need a second person or tool for creating the first gap, which makes forcing heavy inward opening doors a one-person job
- The wedge can also be used for pulling hinges or manually forcing outward opening doors
- For opening heavy doors in a controlled way
- The load-holding function makes the tool suitable for lifting and progressive lifting
- You can also use the spreading tips to create space in vehicles
Optimized cutting blades and jaw design
- The T1 can easily cut rebar, chain and padlock
- It can cut up to ø18 mm/0,7 in of round bar (S235)
- You can easily replace the cutting blades when they are damaged
- High power transmission means 30 kg/66lbs of manual force on the pump rod gives you up to 14.2 ton/31 248 lbf hydraulic cutting force and up to 3.4 ton/7 419 lbf hydraulic spreading force.
- You will need less energy or breathing air, compared to traditional tools
- You can use the tool as a battering ram or hammer
- For opening light inward opening doors quickly
- The optimized weight of 7,7kg/17 lbs makes the tool light enough to carry and heavy enough to do the job
If you're looking for economical yet powerful fire fighting equipment then look no further than the Fire Marshal On Farm Fire Fighting Trailer. This sturdy trailer offers a great fire protection solution at an affordable price and ensures you're always in control when the threat of fire comes calling.
Whether it's breaching doors, cutting locks or lifting heavy materials; with the t1, you always have the right tool for the job.
Medium Pressure / Low Volume 10 Bar – 250lpm. This Skid Unit (called a "Slip-on") is manufactured to fit most "Bakkies" / Pick up trucks in the southern African hemisphere. Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Ford, Volkswagen Amarok, Mahindra.